Down Payment

When you place the order, you will be required to pay a 65% down payment. Then, before shipping your final order to your selected address, you will be required to pay the remaining 35%.


All orders will be shipped via FedEx. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the buyer. For the continental United States for every 30 tiles the cost will be $18.00 USD, if an order is more than 500 tiles then we ship the tiles in a pallet with Old Dominion Trucking Line, shipping charges will be depending on weight and delivery zip code

Shipment Errors

Talavera Ceramic Tile Studio places every effort to send the package to the correct address that you supply us with. If we ship it to the wrong address due to our own fault, then we will pay any reshipment fees to send the package to your correct address. Nonetheless, if the customer supplies us with an incorrect address (wrong residence #, street, city, state, etc.) or changes the address without notifying us previous to final shipment, then the customer is responsible for paying any reshipment fees.


We accept visa or mastercard, checks or money orders to pay for your order. Personal checks and money orders must be cleared before package ships. Please mail or fax to pay.

Sales Tax

All local CA residents are required to pay 8.50% sales tax on their orders. Sales tax does not apply to residents of other states.

Returns Exchanges

All sales are final; returns are not accepted. However, if the customer receives broken merchandise, then they can mail the broken pieces back to Talavera Ceramic Tile Studio for an exchange (of the same merchandise) at:

43 Port Royale Rd.
Coronado, CA 92118
United States

You must notify us by phone within 48 hours of receiving broken merchandise to be eligible for an exchange of the same merchandice.

However, if the broken pieces are due to external damage on the box due to the fault of the shipping courier, then the buyer must file a claim with the shipping courier him/herself. Many shipping couriers must be notified within a few days to file such a claim. Once again, within 48 hours of receiving the broken merchandise, you must notify us to exchange the broken merchandise for the same model of merchandise.

All shipping charges to send or resend the tile or replacement tile are the responsibility of the buyer.

Color Variation Sample Tile

Here at Talavera Ceramic Tile Studio, we truly try and display the correct colors and quality of the tile in our illustrations and photos. Nonetheless, the color may vary due to the color settings of your own monitor.

If you want to be sure of the color and quality of tile that you plan to buy, then call or email us for a sample tile.

Loading posts...
Sort Gallery